All prospective Middle School and High School students must take the Accuplacer exam at Loretto Academy as part of their admission requirements. The purpose of this test is to determine your daughter's skill level in three academic areas: Math, Reading Comprehension, Science, and Sentence Skills.
- Upcoming Admission Exam Dates: Saturday, February 9, 2019, at 8:30 a.m. and Saturday, April 27, 2019, at 8:30 a.m. An appointment is necessary to take the exam.
All parents and students interested in learning more about Loretto Academy are invited to attend our Open House. Listen to current students' school life stories, tour the campus, and meet some of our faculty and staff.
- Elementary School Open House: None are scheduled at this time. Please call 915.566.8400 to schedule a tour.
- Middle & High School Open House: Saturday, February 9, 2019, at 9:00am.
All students are required to have an interview to meet our counselors and to view Accuplacer results. Schedule your interview with Lily Miranda for the following dates:
- February 27 and 29, 2019, 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
- March 9, 2019, 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.
- May 1 and 2, 2019, 9:00 a.m to 3:00 p.m.